Boston Pickleball

Boston Pickleball

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Pickleball Poem







                   Pickleball’s My Game                 

I may be a little older
And feeling more pain
But it won’t keep me away
Cuz pickleball’s my game

Soon I will head south
With paddle in tow
Golf clubs in the trunk
Playing pickleball and so

If I don’t come back
There are others prepared
To make the load light
When duties are shared

Of course in good time
After searching for fame
I’ll return more humbled
Cuz pickleball’s my game

Friends and family count most
At the end of the day
And we have more fun
Cuz of the game we play.

May your winter fly by
No intent to inflame
I’ll be playing outdoors
Cuz pickleball’s my game

Peter Sullivan

                                            December 2017                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment