Boston Pickleball

Boston Pickleball

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Billerica Pickleball

Billerica Outdoor Play

All,

We will be starting Billerica Summer Pickle Ball on July 9 to Aug 29th. Please try to register at
the Billerica Recreation Dept (978-671-0921) I will also have forms at the courts to be filled out
and you can bring a $15.00 check made out to the Billerica Recreation Dept. and I will drop it
off for you.

We play four times a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays AM and PM. You are invited to play all
four times for the same cost. We start at 9 in the AM and I am usually there at 6 on PM nights.

Lessons are also available at a different price and time. You will need to contact the recreation
 Dept. for that info. Any questions feel free to email me or call my cell at 978-761-0045.

Please forward info and flyer to your friends who maybe interested.

Hope to see you on the courts,
Sheila and Joyce


Bring yourself a chair to sit on and water to drink
Location:Peggy Hannon- Rizza Recreation Complex/ Billerica Recreation Department
CAMPBELL ROAD, BILLERICA (Off of Concord Road)
WWW.TOWN.BILLERICA.MA.US

1 comment:

  1. I love Pickleball as it is the best sport to play and if we are playing it with friends, then it's always amazing. And of course with top pickleball paddles in my hand, I feel like king.

    https://thepickleballpaddle.com/best-pickleball-paddle-reviews/

    ReplyDelete